Mission Accomplished

Well sorta. Quite literally just finished the first draft of my Master's Thesis provisionally entitled "The Ironist Archipelago: Rorty's Politics of Redescription." If there are any interested readers out there, I'd be happy to send a copy out your way.

3 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Congrats Ryan! I know how hard you've been working on that paper. I probably won't have time to read your thesis until after the bar, so when you have a final draft, could you send one my way?

Deanne said...

Yay Ryan, it must be a huge relief to be almost done! I'd like to read it when you're finished (not that I'll understand it!)

Marilyn or Rick said...

Ryan,

We are so proud of you! Fern said she would read it for me and Roberta and translate it for us. I am sure it is as brilliant as you are. We love you!

Marilyn and Rick