Nice pix of Mick. Hey, isn't there a guitarist in some band named Flea?
Exactly, Deanne. Apparently that is who the cat is named after!Fern, great pictures. Good choice, converti9ng them to black & white/sepia.
Deanne--Yeah, one of Mick's favorite bassists is Flea in the band Red Hot Chili Peppers. Mick named our cat after him.
o.k. now I get it. it wasn't because the kitty was infested then! i like the red hot chili peppers also.
Heh. No, not because he was infested with fleas. Although he wasn't much bigger than a flea when we brought him home. He was just under two pounds, I could pick him up with one hand wrapped around his mid-section.
oh kittens are so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice pix of Mick. Hey, isn't there a guitarist in some band named Flea?
Exactly, Deanne. Apparently that is who the cat is named after!
Fern, great pictures. Good choice, converti9ng them to black & white/sepia.
Deanne--Yeah, one of Mick's favorite bassists is Flea in the band Red Hot Chili Peppers. Mick named our cat after him.
o.k. now I get it. it wasn't because the kitty was infested then! i like the red hot chili peppers also.
Heh. No, not because he was infested with fleas. Although he wasn't much bigger than a flea when we brought him home. He was just under two pounds, I could pick him up with one hand wrapped around his mid-section.
oh kittens are so cute!
Post a Comment