Lost (The TV Show)
Mick and I just finished watching all the DVDs of the past episodes of Lost and are officially caught up. What the heck do you guys think is going on?! Is the Island some form of hell or purgatory? Are they all part of Hurley's delusional thoughts? Mick thinks the show is like one prolonged Twilight Zone episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think its some form of afterlife interpretation. Not purgatory or hell in the traditional sense though. Have you watched season 3 yet?
We are all caught up. We'll be watching this week's episode tonight.
So I think Charlie will get left behind while the others are rescued because they think he is dead. I think Desmond knew what would happen though.
But they can't get rescued yet, the producers said they have enough storyline to last until 2010.
maybe a few of them get rescued. or maybe desmond knew what would happen (penny crashes on the island?) and was lied to charlie so that it would happen.
Hmm, interesting theory. What do you think happened to Michael and Walt?
i think walt went through puberty irl and they had to write him off the show somehow.
i guess i would have to start from the beginning to really appreciate it, but of the approximately 45 minutes of this show i've watched, it has annoyed the hell out of me.
Post a Comment