Harry Potter 7

If you want to discuss the Harry Potter book, feel free to do so in the comments section. Obviously, for those of you who aren't finished, don't read the comments if you don't want to read any spoilers!

5 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

How satisfying did you find the resolution of the Harry-Voldemort conflict?

While I am glad that Harry lived, I thought it was too predictable that Harry would have to "die" but not really die. As soon as Harry learned that he had to sacrifice himself to kill the little part of Voldemort that was within him, I knew how the book was going to end.

Michael said...

yeah, i would have to agree

i hoped that a few more relatively important characters would die. although i enjoyed it, i was a little disappointed, because in the end, it seemed a little too easy.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

That too Michael. I was surprised that the whole trio survived.

Ben said...

I was upset that there was not enough Starscream and I did not notice any robots in disguise

Michael said...

and dare i suggest more cowbell?

-m