So, I took the bar exam again...in Philadelphia. I'm pretty sure almost everyone knew that, right? Anyway, I just returned. I think things went okay. I'll know my results in early April.
I had a great time visiting with Ben and Clarissa, they showed me around a bit and took me out to dinner a couple of times. They were wonderful hosts! Ben even worked late on Tuesday so that he could leave work early on Wednesday to take me to the airpiort. I really enjoyed that extra time with him and Clarissa. Thanks guys!
While there, I also met a friend who lives in Philly and she gave me a tour of the city and pointed out all the various synagogues, JCCs, kosher restaurants, etc. Philadelphia has a seemingly vibrant Jewish community (and a very old one!).
I'll post some photos I took tomorrow for Photo Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment