Hey everyone! I am doing a research project on Web Communities, and I need YOUR help! This research project is about web communities and their benefits to users. I am gathering information from the source, you the user. So if you are willing to help with my research project then please read the following and post your answers. If you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to talk to me. Thanks again!
~David~
1) How did you find this web community?:
2) What led you to join this web community?:
3)What interests you in a web community?:
4)Do you consider yourself an active member of this web community? What
causes you to be an active member or what keeps you from being an active
member?:
5)Are you an Administrator of a web community?:
6)Is there a monetary aspect to you being a part of this or other web
communities. (i.e. Do you gain money through something that you learn by
being a part of a web community? Does it cost you money to be a part of a
web community? Etc.):
7)What do you gain by being a part of a web community?:
If you have any other comments or relevant information, please write it
here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1 - Was notified by family
2 - Ability to communicate with family
3 - Ability to socialize with people over great distances. Ease of use. Personal Enjoyment.
4 - Yes. 2 and 3
5 - No
6 - No
7 - 2 & 3
1) I created it.
2) I wanted to find a way to stay in touch with family and this blog seemed like the best way to do that.
3) The ease with which a large group of people can communicate with one another.
4) Yes. I stay active because it is important to me to continue to interact regularly with my family.
5) Yes, this one.
6) No.
7) I get to stay in touch with my family.
1-Fern set it up and told me about it.
2-It seemed like a fun, easy way to communicate with our increasingly far-flung family.
3-pretty much anything.
4-I have been in the past, but I've slacked off.
5-no.
6-no.
7-up-to-date sharing, news and info.
Post a Comment