Well at this moment in time a weekend cruise on Carnival is possible. I'm going to work on it next week. June 5th through 8th, a Friday through Monday again on Carnival instead of Royal Caribbean. Let me know if you're in, not in, or have any suggestions!!
Ryan--Deanne actually posted these photos. I don't know if there is photographic evidence of Papa drinking the pina colada. I will have to go through my pics and ask around... :-)
7 comments:
Yep, that was a lot of fun (thanks, Dad). We should definitely do that again next year.
Great photos. Deanne thanks for all of your planning. I had a great time.
Deanne--Thanks for all your hard work organizing the cruise!
Well at this moment in time a weekend cruise on Carnival is possible. I'm going to work on it next week. June 5th through 8th, a Friday through Monday again on Carnival instead of Royal Caribbean. Let me know if you're in, not in, or have any suggestions!!
awesome post, fern. 900 is pretty impressive for us, methinks. could you post the before and after shots of grandpa drinking the pina colada?
Ryan--Deanne actually posted these photos. I don't know if there is photographic evidence of Papa drinking the pina colada. I will have to go through my pics and ask around... :-)
Deanne--Mick and I are game for that weekend.
Post a Comment