Great Website
A week or so ago someone told me about Fun Again Games and suggested that it is a really good web source for board and card games. Well, today I was going to order two games so I thought I'd compare prices. I compared Amazon to Fun Again and I ended up going with Fun Again because their price after shipping was 20 bucks less than Amazon's price. Fun Again also has tons of great lists to help you find games that you might like in addition to complete reviews of each game. Can you tell I am a happy customer? :) Anyway, it's easy to complain when something goes wrong, but people almost never send compliments to businesses, so I am giving them the best compliment a customer can give: my recomendation to use their site if and when you need to buy a game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment