I think it is a really bad sign that the flu is jumping species...
exactly, this is not a good thing
Larry, my cats don't travel from poultry farm to poultry farm so you are safe if you want to visit them. m
mad cow, bird flu, mercury poisoning in fish....i might join fern as a veggie...
You left off vibrio in shellfish ... wonderful things like cholera.And thats probably the most deadly one on the list.
Seriously. Animal food production is a disgusting process. Also, when was the last time anyone heard of a widespread outbreak of fatal bacterial/fungal/viral infections from eating asparagus?
actually, I have heard of e-coli being found on strawberries, so be sure and wash your fruits and veggies!
im going to live on oatmeal and altoid mints...have you tried the ginger flavor yet?
LOL! I don't think that is very balanced Larry...
true, but no one has ever confused me with being balanced.
Larry, you might add girl scout thin mint cookies to your selections. I think they're still safe!
thanks deanne.oatmeal, altoids and thin mint cookies...that covers three of the food groups. im sure im missing a couple
Im still trying to decide between bird flu and asparagus.
Rob, there are many other green veggies to choose before resorting to asparagus!
rob not to worry....mcdonalds has a green mint shake...this should take care of the green veggie thing for you.
Dad--Brocolli! Carrots! Corn! I know you love all of those and I guarantee they are better than bird flu. ;-)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I think it is a really bad sign that the flu is jumping species...
exactly, this is not a good thing
Larry, my cats don't travel from poultry farm to poultry farm so you are safe if you want to visit them.
m
mad cow, bird flu, mercury poisoning in fish....i might join fern as a veggie...
You left off vibrio in shellfish ... wonderful things like cholera.
And thats probably the most deadly one on the list.
Seriously. Animal food production is a disgusting process. Also, when was the last time anyone heard of a widespread outbreak of fatal bacterial/fungal/viral infections from eating asparagus?
actually, I have heard of e-coli being found on strawberries, so be sure and wash your fruits and veggies!
im going to live on oatmeal and altoid mints...have you tried the ginger flavor yet?
LOL! I don't think that is very balanced Larry...
true, but no one has ever confused me with being balanced.
Larry, you might add girl scout thin mint cookies to your selections. I think they're still safe!
thanks deanne.
oatmeal, altoids and thin mint cookies...that covers three of the food groups. im sure im missing a couple
Im still trying to decide between bird flu and asparagus.
Rob, there are many other green veggies to choose before resorting to asparagus!
rob
not to worry....
mcdonalds has a green mint shake...
this should take care of the green veggie thing for you.
Dad--Brocolli! Carrots! Corn! I know you love all of those and I guarantee they are better than bird flu. ;-)
Post a Comment