We fix things.

Well I haven't spoken up in a while and I thought I might promote myself in my new position. I now work for Alchemy Computer Services LLC, a computer services company based in Long Beach near Long Beach Memorial. We are the IT department of many SOHO businesses in the Orange/LA counties. We do tech work such as installation, maintenance, cleaning, monitoring, troubleshooting, planning, auditing, designing, implementing, security, and more, primarily for small businesses. We also do web hosting, web design, e-mail hosting, domain management, dedicated servers, and all that for pretty much anyone. We're growing, experimenting, learning, and saving the world from IT companies that suck. Spread the good word, pick up my business card, and drop us a line, for I am now a Level 4 Technician. www.alchemycomputerservices.com (hosting) www.alchemycomputer.com (service)

3 comments:

Marilyn or Rick said...

Way to go, Alex......



Marilyn

Lauren said...

i am so proud of you alex!!! i want one of your business cards!!!!!

Rob said...

Great Job Alex