Things Worth Remembering

Remember the Golden Phoenix? (that's where this was, right?)

There are so many things, and so many times, that I wish I remembered better than I do.

Everything is well out here in North Carolina.

Just thinking about everyone.

-m

5 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Yep. I remember. The Golden Phoenix isn't there anymore.

This is one of my favorite cousins photos.

Ben said...

I remember be forced to eat sweet and sour chicken, and of course the spinny thing in the middle of the table. Good times though.

Deanne said...

I love this picture also; it brings back terrific memories! Michael how is it going in N. Carolina?

Michael said...

Yeah Ben! What I remember the most is the spinning thing in the middle of the table.
-m

Roberta said...

My, how time flies. David and Ariel, just babies then, are now off to college. Those family get-to-gethers were a lot of fun. That's what I liked about the week-end cruise to Ensenada, everybody all together for dinner, talking, relaxing, no 'spinny' thing, but a good time nonetheless. We missed you Michael, but I'm glad you're on board for next year.