I am sure she will keep the Phillies distracted! I am hoping for a well played classic series. One that is talked about for years. I am glad for this match-up as It pits the 2 best teams! The Dodgers need to be almost perfect to beat the Phillies. Go Dodgers!
how's bill penn's hat doing by the by? hope it's still lower than liberty one, because i'd hate to pass up the opportunity to watch joe torre play washington to terry francona's cornwallis...
I am thinking of going down to the airport and egging the Philly bus...oh wait, the classy Philly fans already did that. I'll have to think of something else.
I agree about the Eagles fans they are different. I think both set of fans are quite knowledgeable about the game. First visiting team to win a game will probably win the series. Go Red Sox
13 comments:
Interesting choice . I think the could take the Phillettes with one hand tied behind her back.
I am sure she will keep the Phillies distracted! I am hoping for a well played classic series. One that is talked about for years. I am glad for this match-up as It pits the 2 best teams! The Dodgers need to be almost perfect to beat the Phillies.
Go Dodgers!
with one hand behind her back she would fall over in a light breeze.
how's bill penn's hat doing by the by? hope it's still lower than liberty one, because i'd hate to pass up the opportunity to watch joe torre play washington to terry francona's cornwallis...
william penn is on top of the comcast center (Tallest building in philly)
so the curse is off
Francona would never play a loser like Cornwalis!
so the curse is off
You keep telling yourself that...Mutter it to yourself when the Big Blue Machine comes and mows the Phillettes down.
posh probably would've done better than your 'ace' Billingsly
Billingsly isn't the Dodger's ace, Lowe is.
I am thinking of going down to the airport and egging the Philly bus...oh wait, the classy Philly fans already did that. I'll have to think of something else.
wow such anger and hatred. i thought socalifornians were supposed to be mellow.
As someone with such obvious lack of knowledge of philadelphia fans you should know that eagles fans are not philly fans. They are their own species.
I agree about the Eagles fans they are different. I think both set of fans are quite knowledgeable about the game. First visiting team to win a game will probably win the series.
Go Red Sox
Post a Comment