Help! I can't find anything good to read.
I need some help. Lately, I've picked some real duds as reading material. I'd appreciate your suggestions. I read mostly fiction, but I am also interested in history, and other non-fiction. I just finished reading Setting the World Ablaze by John Ferling. It was an analysis of Adams, Jefferson, Washington and the American Revolution. No memoirs, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
There was this novel I read recently, something about a moldy breakfast meal and a guy named Sam. I can't remember the name of it though
Mom, I suggest going to the bookstore information desk and asking for the book about moldy breakfasts. I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction. ;-)
Green Eggs and Ham. I haven't read that in years. Maybe now would be a good time for a rereading.
Mom, you'll need to clear your schedule for a few weeks, but the ending is so worth it.
I thought of a book you might like, considering that you liked freakinomics. It's called "The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. It's about how ideas become "viral." I would say it's part freakonomics and part guns, germs and steel.
Post a Comment