Flea is trying to sniff Garfield. I think he likes the comic.
Fern, I like the new picture.M
Is that Flea or Reagan with you there?M
blue collar=Flea
Let me guess....Reagan has a red collar.m
Well, it's kind of hard to see the collar in that pic, but the kitty in the pic is Flea. Reagan has an orange tiger stripe collar, but I like the idea of a red collar. ;-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Flea is trying to sniff Garfield. I think he likes the comic.
Fern, I like the new picture.
M
Is that Flea or Reagan with you there?
M
blue collar=Flea
Let me guess....Reagan has a red collar.
m
Well, it's kind of hard to see the collar in that pic, but the kitty in the pic is Flea. Reagan has an orange tiger stripe collar, but I like the idea of a red collar. ;-)
Post a Comment