Yesterday, I received an envelope in the mail from Traffic Enforcement. My first thought was: "what did Fern do?" (sorry, Fern) But then I remembered her car is no longer in my name, so I opened the envelope and saw quite clearly my face, and my car going through the red light. Oops! This is appparently a notice, and the ticket will come in the mail, soon. How much do you think it will be?
Guilty!
Yesterday, I received an envelope in the mail from Traffic Enforcement. My first thought was: "what did Fern do?" (sorry, Fern) But then I remembered her car is no longer in my name, so I opened the envelope and saw quite clearly my face, and my car going through the red light. Oops! This is appparently a notice, and the ticket will come in the mail, soon. How much do you think it will be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Roberta,
As I recall Richard's red light picture cost us around $400. Yuk. What intersection were you at?
ROFL. I remember when you did that.
i thought that was your pic at the post office
The intersection is at Valley View and Chapman in Garden Grove. I was heading to the freeway, on my way to pick up David. The notice has my speed at 31 mph, so I wasn't even hurrying through the red light! I think I was zoning out.
awesome. modern technology rocks, huh?
Post a Comment