Yes Fern, it does.
i must agree.
i concur. it isnt as much of an issue for me as it used to be.
mom thats because us aarp members need less sleep.larry
us pre aarp members want more sleep but can't find the time...m
Larry, I read that your need for sleep does not decrease as you get older, however your ability to get a good night's sleep does.
interesting. sounds like a fair trade to me
Fern: Best Insomnia Song Ever:"I'm So Tired" by The Beatles. If you can't sleep, might as well rock.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yes Fern, it does.
i must agree.
i concur. it isnt as much of an issue for me as it used to be.
mom
thats because us aarp members need less sleep.
larry
us pre aarp members want more sleep but can't find the time...
m
Larry, I read that your need for sleep does not decrease as you get older, however your ability to get a good night's sleep does.
interesting. sounds like a fair trade to me
Fern: Best Insomnia Song Ever:
"I'm So Tired" by The Beatles. If you can't sleep, might as well rock.
Post a Comment