Graduation Pics

I took my graduation pictures today. Here is one of the proofs. I ordered a graduation announcement with my mug on it, so soon you all will be the proud owner of a playing card size photo of yours truly.

Mom--I ordered you an 8x10 of a different pose.

5 comments:

Roberta said...

SAVE THE DATE!!! On Saturday May 20th you can see Fern in hood and gown as she receives her Juris Doctorate Degree from Chapman University School of Law.

Hang in there, Fern. Only a few more month to go before you are relaxing on a beach on Maui.

Marilyn or Rick said...

Great Picture!!!!!

Great Hair cut!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great picture...i would like a copy...instead of baseball cards i was thinking coffee mugs...

it will an honor to see fern in the hood with her gown.

go chapman!!!

(couldnt be more proud)

Deanne said...

What a beautiful picture! Fern, I love the haircut. We're very proud and excited to have a soon to be graduating attorney for a niece!

Deanne

Richard said...

Great pic, Fern...and a big Mazel Tov to you, too!