www.scrabble.com
Check out this website. Scrabble.com is the official Scrabble web site. It has a handy feature called 'word builder'. You enter seven letters and hit search and it brings up all the different words you can make using 2 to 7 of these letters. This could have a lot of fun applications outside of Scrabble playing. I read about it in a scrapbooking magazine, where it was suggested as a way of creating words using leftover letter stickers! I also think it could be helpful in doing other puzzles and spelling homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mick and I use their website as our official Scrabble dictionary. So far, they haven't had any of my "words." ;-)
I never thought about using the site as a way to think of words using up old stickers. Very smart!!
Remember the word puzzles you would get as a kid with the letters all scrambled up? You would then have to try and figure out what word the letters represented. This would make short work of that!
This would also help with the similar word game played at wedding/baby showers.
Yeah...but that would be cheating!
Post a Comment