Maybe if Blossom could keep her nose clean, I would publish more photos of her....m
Hey! Some of us are clean challenged...Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for Blossom.
how many cats do you have?
blossom looks cuddly
Ben--Marilyn is a fellow crazy-cat-lady. She has four cats.
Fern does that mean you're a crazy cat lady also?
Yeah, I admit it. Anytime you have more cats than people, or anytime your feline population exceeds four cats in one household, then I think you are automatically crowned with the crazy cat lady title.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Maybe if Blossom could keep her nose clean, I would publish more photos of her....
m
Hey! Some of us are clean challenged...Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for Blossom.
how many cats do you have?
blossom looks cuddly
Ben--Marilyn is a fellow crazy-cat-lady. She has four cats.
Fern does that mean you're a crazy cat lady also?
Yeah, I admit it. Anytime you have more cats than people, or anytime your feline population exceeds four cats in one household, then I think you are automatically crowned with the crazy cat lady title.
Post a Comment