They are so cute. The last few pictures you posted of them, I think they were sleeping. M
Maybe Izzy is not being a hog, but rather is enjoying the fresh, aroma.... (Notice paw placement to disguise this fact?)The picture of pixel is too cute
Ben--You're too funny. The fresh aroma they are talking about is catnip. You sprinkle a little kitty crack on the cardboard and then your cat goes to town.
I think what it says is "With fresh, aromatic catnip." Or something like that.
a true capitalist he is cornering the catnip market to drive up prices. Very smart.Much smarter than papa's cats that only know how to use the phone and gossip about his grandchildren
Ben, you really are too funny. I can't wait to see you in July.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are so cute. The last few pictures you posted of them, I think they were sleeping.
M
Maybe Izzy is not being a hog, but rather is enjoying the fresh, aroma.... (Notice paw placement to disguise this fact?)
The picture of pixel is too cute
Ben--You're too funny. The fresh aroma they are talking about is catnip. You sprinkle a little kitty crack on the cardboard and then your cat goes to town.
I think what it says is "With fresh, aromatic catnip." Or something like that.
a true capitalist he is cornering the catnip market to drive up prices. Very smart.
Much smarter than papa's cats that only know how to use the phone and gossip about his grandchildren
Ben, you really are too funny. I can't wait to see you in July.
Post a Comment