I coauthored (with John Lott) an op-ed about Brazil's ballot measure to ban guns and it is going to be published in the National Review Online! Supposedly it is going to go up on the site on Monday.
[ETA: It's Monday and it isn't up yet. :-( ]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations, Fern!!!
Congrats Fern, you will publish on the blog as well, I hope.
m
Yes, when the piece goes up on their website, I will post a link.
Wow, I'm impressed!
Fern, Who is John Lott?
Marilyn--He's an economist that specializes in studying, among other things, guns and gun regulation at a think tank called American Enterprise Institute. You might have heard of him because of a popular book he wrote called More Guns, Less Crime. He was interviewed on talk radio quite a bit after that book came out.
Fern, How did you meet him and come to co-write with him?
Marilyn
Marilyn--I met him at a Federalist Society conference this past summer and invited him to speak at Chapman. After his speech I took him out to lunch. He asked me to co-write the piece with him while we were at lunch.
Post a Comment