What did you think of the voting process? I voted electronically, and I liked the ease of it. I just wish there was a paper trail of the results. It would make me 'feel' more confident in the reliability of the system.
Mom--I've never voted electronically. In Long Beach we used the ink dotters (for lack of the correct technical term) to mark a scantron of sorts. I was disappointed that some of the measures didn't pass but I am really surprised that not one passed.
3 comments:
Very intersting outcomes, especially when you look at the results by county. If it was up to Orange County, the meausres would have passed!
What did you think of the voting process? I voted electronically, and I liked the ease of it. I just wish there was a paper trail of the results. It would make me 'feel' more confident in the reliability of the system.
Mom--I've never voted electronically. In Long Beach we used the ink dotters (for lack of the correct technical term) to mark a scantron of sorts. I was disappointed that some of the measures didn't pass but I am really surprised that not one passed.
Post a Comment