Fern, We are so proud of you! You have accomplished so much in the last few years. Love Marilyn and Rick
Yay Fern! You rock! We are PROUD!
man that must be a great feeling. congrats!
Fern,Congrats, Will Dr. Eastman be at your graduation ceremony?Love YouDad
So, did you take the Bar already? Or is that not part of law school.I know we have to take and pass the boards before we can graduate.-m
Dad--I just saw him tonight, and he said he will be there.
Michael--No, I take the Bar in July. Graduating from law school is a prerequisite to taking the bar.
congrats, fern!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Fern, We are so proud of you! You have accomplished so much in the last few years.
Love Marilyn and Rick
Yay Fern! You rock! We are PROUD!
man that must be a great feeling. congrats!
Fern,
Congrats, Will Dr. Eastman be at your graduation ceremony?
Love You
Dad
So, did you take the Bar already? Or is that not part of law school.
I know we have to take and pass the boards before we can graduate.
-m
Dad--I just saw him tonight, and he said he will be there.
Michael--No, I take the Bar in July. Graduating from law school is a prerequisite to taking the bar.
congrats, fern!
Post a Comment