
With everybody in the media telling us how horrible myspace is, i would like to remind everyone that it can be good as well. I recently found an old friend, who i had lsot touch with only because at 15 i did not yet have a cell phone. So, maybe, you chould check it out too. I know some of my favorite little cousins already do.
-m
13 comments:
Is that Lisa Wiley????
yes it is Lisa. We lost contact when we were fifteen, before we had cell phones. She found me on myspace, and now we talk again everyday. We always got along, and we still do. She met a bunch of us in Santa Monica to pary of Cinco De Mayo. This picture is at Barney's on third street.
-m
michael, are you also a facebooker?
Yes, but you're setting up a myspace page implies that I'd want to get back in contact with anyone from high school. ;-)
umm..what's a "facebooker"?
i'm on facebook!
Facebook is Myspace for college students in a nutshell
o.k. that's nice.
lauren...let's be friends (p.s. nice pic of you and ari). see your inbox.
Michael, I was thinking--why should the fact that you did not have a cell phone when you were 15 (horrors) mean you should lose touch with someone??? There were reliable methods of communication available in th 1990's, such as the telephone, and email!!
Laruen, I'm totally not like taking um personally that you haven't accepted my request for friendship, achem...
LOL. You can't even get your relatives to join your facebook network. :-P
yeah, and facebook is thicker than blood.
Post a Comment