::taps back:: "No,I don't think its on Fern"
hey, i come here every day ... no one seems to want to post stuff ... nothing is going on really on my end ... just sitting in class-m
David,You posted at 10:25 am--aren't you in school????Mom
Yah I was.... =P It's called break mom don't worry i wasn't ditching class =D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
::taps back:: "No,I don't think its on Fern"
hey, i come here every day ... no one seems to want to post stuff ... nothing is going on really on my end ... just sitting in class
-m
hey, i come here every day ... no one seems to want to post stuff ... nothing is going on really on my end ... just sitting in class
-m
David,
You posted at 10:25 am--aren't you in school????
Mom
Yah I was.... =P It's called break mom don't worry i wasn't ditching class =D
Post a Comment