
Check out photos from Fern's graduation, but don't buy them from smugmug... I will e-mail copies to anyone who wants them... Just let me know...
Fern... Congratulations again.
When I looked at the photos, and had a chance to study them, what struck me the most was how poised and confident you look. We are all so proud of you...
RM
Photos from Fern's Graduation can be found here...
http://mountster.smugmug.com/gallery/1478566
9 comments:
Rick,
Great photos! I ordered some for Mom and Dad and myself, also.
Thanks for posting them so quickly.
Roberta
Roberta...
I said not to buy them from Smugmug, not buy them from Smugmug with in the first hour they were posted, You're killin' me...
I would print them for Mom and Dad, or you or you can have can have the original and print them yourselves, i optimize for print...
Everyone else should not follow Roberta's poor direction following skills...
RM
Rick,
I can read.
I chose NOT to follow your directions.
I did not want them emailed to me.
I wanted the prints.
If you had wanted to print them out for everyone I assumed you would have said so.
Rob,
I DID order the picture of your brother, but since you have so little faith in me, I am NOT going to give it you.
Roberta,
I apologize. I should have found out which pics you ordered. I am very sorry
Rob
Roberta...
I was only kidding...
RM
Thanks Rick. I didn't feel poised or confident. What Dean Williams said about graduating from law school being a family accomplishment is definitely true. I could have never done it without you guys.
OK so what do I do if I want a few pix. I'm afraid to ask.
Post a Comment