Can someone please explain why Reagan needs to crawl behind the bowls to eat?
And while you're at it. Why does Pixel take one peice of kibble in her mouth, walk a few steps away, chew and swallow the kibble and then return to the bowl to repeat the procedure. Weird.
its difficult to say fern... perhaps Reagan used to be in the cia or some other covert organization and has been trained never to sit down to eat without a clear view of the room. this is like asking why the dog has to spin around three times before it can lay down ... back to the books young lady. pixel however is a mystery. poor childhood probably.
Actually, Michael may have something there. She probably likes being against the wall, looking out, so she can see other animals and humans approaching, thus making it easier for her to protect her turf.
Marilyn--You have no idea. We have a water fountain for the cats that filters and aerates the water and also pours it in a stream so that it is like drinking from a faucet. Well Flea has been playing in the water bowl. He splashes the water all over the kitchen floor and then rolls around in it. He brother to our cat who has swam twice in the bathtub, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
7 comments:
its difficult to say fern...
perhaps Reagan used to be in the cia or some other covert organization and has been trained never to sit down to eat without a clear view of the room.
this is like asking why the dog has to spin around three times before it can lay down ... back to the books young lady.
pixel however is a mystery. poor childhood probably.
only explanation I know of...cats are just weird
I agree with Michael's CIA theory.
Actually, Michael may have something there. She probably likes being against the wall, looking out, so she can see other animals and humans approaching, thus making it easier for her to protect her turf.
I am more concerned with why they have to get food all over the tray.
Marilyn--You have no idea. We have a water fountain for the cats that filters and aerates the water and also pours it in a stream so that it is like drinking from a faucet. Well Flea has been playing in the water bowl. He splashes the water all over the kitchen floor and then rolls around in it. He brother to our cat who has swam twice in the bathtub, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
They sound like happy cats.
Post a Comment