Yeah...we can serve hot dogs with mustard...M
Maybe if we all ask pretty please, we can convince Marilyn to host it at my house...anonymous...
I'm confused.
We'd be glad to host a White Sox World Series Party. Or we can have more than one party! Date??? Time???
Mom--The first and second games will be this Saturday and Sunday at 4:30pm PST.
what about the hot dogs?m
We can host a party on Sunday, but if Saturday would be better because there is no work the next day, then I volunteer Marilyn and Rick's house!
I am confused too....Marilyn
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah...we can serve hot dogs with mustard...
M
Maybe if we all ask pretty please, we can convince Marilyn to host it at my house...
anonymous...
I'm confused.
We'd be glad to host a White Sox World Series Party. Or we can have more than one party! Date??? Time???
Mom--The first and second games will be this Saturday and Sunday at 4:30pm PST.
what about the hot dogs?
m
We can host a party on Sunday, but if Saturday would be better because there is no work the next day, then I volunteer Marilyn and Rick's house!
I am confused too....
Marilyn
Post a Comment