Take the "Why do People Hate Me Test"

Here. I must have lied when answering the questions because it says I am easy-going and friendly. Ha!

10 comments:

Ryan Ruby said...

Indeed, apparently I'm "the perfect human" (though I did rate astonishingly high in "cruelty" compared to the rest of my fellows). If any of you have attractive, single (well, I suppose that really doesn't matter, now does it...see above) female friends, I invite you to pass on this news.

Anonymous said...

ok, i hate tests. but must admit some of the questions were histerical.
scores:
higher than 32% in cruelty
higher than 96% in anal
higher than 53% in pushover.....

Richard said...

Hre's my results...
The perfect human.
9 Cruelty, 22 Anal, 46 Pushover

Congratulations. You're easy-going, friendly and know when to stand up for yourself. You're perfect. In fact, you're a little bit too perfect. Chances are, hoards of jealous people are plotting your demise at you read this. Tough luck, pal.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 13% on Cruelty

You scored higher than 0% on Anal

You scored higher than 90% on Pushover

Go figure.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Richard--Considering you are part of the Spelling & Grammar Police I think the test did not acurately score your anal retentive qualities. ;-)

Richard said...

Not true, my dear. And at least I posted MY scores!

Roberta said...

I got about halfway through the questions and then gave up because it was kind of a silly and boring quiz!

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

I will post my scores, but I felt embarassed to post them because it said I was a perfect human being...hold on I will find them.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Congratulations. You're easy-going, friendly and know when to stand up for yourself. You're perfect. In fact, you're a little bit too perfect. Chances are, hoards of jealous people are plotting your demise at you read this. Tough luck, pal.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 22% on Cruelty

You scored higher than 40% on Anal

You scored higher than 42% on Pushover

Lauren said...

I can't really argue with this i guess.

22 Cruelty 29 Anal 57 Pushover

Congratulations, you're the pushover. Always afraid to stand up for yourself, you're likely the neighborhood doormat. Despite their efforts to force you to stand up for yourself, you've managed to lose the respect of everyone. Sure, you're a nice person, but your inability to say "no" never fails to grate the nerves of your friends. Chances are your buddies are planning to ask you to jump off a bridge sometime in the near future -- and, knowing you, you'll probably do it.

Michael said...

i dont remember my scores, but like richard and ryan i am the perfect human. We took some of the other tests as well. Apparently my girlfriend is pretty sexy!!
-m