Congratulations Papa...The White Sox finally did it for you!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Mick said...

The Red Sox last year, the White Sox tonight. This goes to prove that you never know what tomorrow will bring. The pitching and coaching staff for the Chicago White Sox did an amazing job of getting it done. What a great series.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

You know, I think the Astros pulled their starter an inning too soon. I think this game was as much the Astros loss as it was the Sox win.

Roberta said...

Yay White Sox, So Help Me Minnie Minoso!!!!!! I wonder if Dad knows his team won???

Richard said...

I'm in Chicago right now, for a McD meeting. And this town is rocking!

Watched the game in the hotel bar, with lots of other people...

Way to go White Sox!

The Sapience said...

where's papa been, anyway...


are we done with baseball yet?

Michael said...

LETS GO DODGERS: WORLD CHAMPIONS 2006

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

If we are on an underdog winning the World Series trend there are a few more teams that need to win before the Dodgers will get their shot. Cubs in 2006 anyone?

Anonymous said...

congratulations dad. no one i know deserves this more than you...

michael: dodgers in 06? stay away from the formaldihyde....