Walking the Bible

I am reading Walking the Bible by Bruce Feiler. If anyone else has read the book or would like to, I'm interested in having an on-line book discussion. Please respond to the post if you'd like to join the SHT Book Discussion Group.

4 comments:

Ryan Ruby said...

Roberta, I read Feiler's other book, "Looking For Class" about his experiences at Oxbridge (of which the best part is his speech about the horrors of British cooking at the Oxford Union), which was marvelous. I'd love to participate, but I'm swamped with reading as it is (I have 100 pages of Hegel to read by tomorrow alone).

P.S. Thanks a billion for the Banana bread...I'm enjoying some right now.

Lauren said...

hey berta-

i was just going through old voicemail and i got one from you saying you wanted to make it down here sometime soon. did i miss the date??????

Roberta said...

Yes, my dear. I called you over a week ago, on the 17th I believe. We are going to Philadelphia this week-end to visit Ben, so we'll just have to make it a different week-end. What is the best way to get a hold of you, anyway???

Lauren said...

email me. usually cell works but apparently this time not so much. email i'll always get. lauren@rubyville.net