2: Mick, Fern, Pixel, Izzy, Reagan and Flea's Living Room




For the second installment, I thought I'd post pics of my living room since none of you have seen it since it was painted. Please overlook the things I normally would fix in Photoshop like cropping and straightness because Mick hasn't reloaded PS on this computer yet. Also, please forgive the half filled bookcase as we are *still* not finished putting stuff back after the floors were installed and the painting.

FR

p.s. check out our kitty water fountain in between the bookcase and the display case. Izzy is loving life now that he can drink from the "faucet" 24/7.

6 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

What is CS2? We have a copy of PS aroud here somewhere, Mick just can't find it at the moment.

Roberta said...

Wow! That is definately orange, but it looks good.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Mom--Yeah...I wanted it to be more autumnal, more subdued...but hey, you haven't lived until you've had an electric orange wall.

Michael said...

i couldn't let the English family take over the post completely.
Im not allowed to paint my walls so they gotta stay white.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Yes Ari. Mick is a big MCE fan.

Mick said...

Ariel-- It's not just an eye... it's M.C. Eschers eye :)