"Hold still George, I got my lipstick on your cheek."
Mick--You sound like you speak from experience. Have you been hanging out with Gramma lately?
I can relate to the President on this one!!
M--I can't believe we are commenting to eachother on the family blog when we are sitting right next to eachother in the same room.
Not much different from IMing each other while we are in the same room... we do that too you crazy blogger...!
You're right Rachel. Maybe Barbara Bush doesn't like President Bush's tie?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"Hold still George, I got my lipstick on your cheek."
Mick--You sound like you speak from experience. Have you been hanging out with Gramma lately?
I can relate to the President on this one!!
M--I can't believe we are commenting to eachother on the family blog when we are sitting right next to eachother in the same room.
Not much different from IMing each other while we are in the same room... we do that too you crazy blogger...!
You're right Rachel. Maybe Barbara Bush doesn't like President Bush's tie?
Post a Comment