Pics From X-country trip






Here are some pics from my X-country trip from LA to Philadelphia.
Savannah CIty Hall, Grand Canyon, OKC Bombing Memorial, Savannah Bridge, Grand Canyon.
Hopefully these pictures uploaded. Anyone know any good photo sharing sites?




-Ben

5 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Great pics Ben! Rick and I used to post to a really good photo sharing/critiquing site, but I can't remember the name...Maybe Rick will pop on and tell you the address.

Marilyn or Rick said...

Hi Ben,

Your trip looks quite scenic. We will be in Philadelphia as part of our trip, I will call you. Rick knows a few photo sites. Email him at mountster13@yahoo.com. He always wants to talk cameras, photography, etc.

Marilyn

Roberta said...

Ben,

I like your pictures. Hou have a good eye. I liked the picture of the OKC Memmorial. Looks like photography is letting you release your inner artist! Keep it up.

Mom

Marilyn or Rick said...

Nice pics Ben.. We will be in Philly during our vacation... We'll try and call you...

RM

Mick said...

Ben! Dang dude, nice pix!!

mick