photo challenge los angeles


Why is it so hard to take pictures? I will bring my camera and always forget to take them. Everytime. So, after going to LA and forgetting to take pictures, there is something i thought i might share with everyone instead. I love this picture.

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Michael-What an interesting picture. Where did you take it? Kinda makes you wonder what the(real) penguins are thinking!

I know what you mean about taking pictures. I take my camera with me, and constantly forget to take the pictures i had intended to take.

Marilyn or Rick said...

Rachel wants to know if we can call him Bruce?

Mick said...

"Too damn hot for a penguin to be walkin' around. I gotta send you back to the North Pole!" ~Billy Madison.

P.S.--

"Stop looking at me SWAN!" ~Billy Madison.

Michael said...

i didnt take this picture ... i wish i did though. I got this from the oddly enough section last Halloween.

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

LOL!!!