This is being dictated to me by Alan M Ruby, President of the International Society of Pale Hose Fans (aka the White Sox).
For all the evil thoughts entertained by all the non White Sox fans, beware that Minnie Minoso will reap vengeance upon you all!
Alan / Dad/Papa
P.S. I welcome your comments, so help me Minnie Minoso!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
to my beloved father,
it is my hope and prayer that the white sox prevail this year winning the world series. i know how much this means to you, and i am more than willing to set aside my usual loyalties in deference to your wishes.
the red sox victory last year has given hope to perennial losers everywhere.
may G-d and his minions grant favor upon the long suffering white sox fans and bring them to the promissed land.
lawrence son of alan
ROFL! We should create a login name for Papa to use (I mean when Papa is dictating to Marilyn or my mom).
Papa--I think all of your family members, even those crazy Yankee fans, would like to see the White Sox win for you.
Fern,
What does ROFL mean?????
By the way, I hesitated to play secretary for Papa, but I thought if he could see how fun blogging is, he would then want to join in. There is hope, after all, look at Grandma!
Mom
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
Post a Comment