Ben--She is really cute. I looked around on the internet quite a bit after Ari pointed out that not all pugs look the same (there are at least 3 standard colors as far as I can tell). Bella is one of the cutest pugs I've seen.
Ben,She is so cute!!!! I agree she is one of the cutest pugs I have seen. A good photographic subject also.
"Your Baby" Is this another look a-like? She is so cute. When is her Birthday?M
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ben--She is really cute. I looked around on the internet quite a bit after Ari pointed out that not all pugs look the same (there are at least 3 standard colors as far as I can tell). Bella is one of the cutest pugs I've seen.
Ben,
She is so cute!!!! I agree she is one of the cutest pugs I have seen. A good photographic subject also.
"Your Baby" Is this another look a-like? She is so cute. When is her Birthday?
M
Post a Comment