Photo Challenge: Dad (aka Rob) Exercising

It never hurts to get a little exercise! Here is Dad/Rob putting the remote control through a vigorous workout. All in all, a pretty good picture, considering his eyes are open and he is not frowning.

7 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Work those thumbs Dad!!!!

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Hey! I commented on your blank post and you deleted me?!

Roberta said...

You did??!!! I didn't mean to hit enter when I did, so I just deleted it without looking at it, sorry!

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Uh huh. I think you are trying to silence my right to free speech. :-P

Mick said...

Beware men... the woman are armed with digital technology and ready to strike without warning!!

Marilyn or Rick said...

Is that sweat on your brow?

M

Richard said...

You da man, Rob!