She is so cute...for a dog. Apparently looks are deceiving, as I see evidence of the vicious murder of a protected species, the Dwarf Pennsyvania Porcupine.
Definately a cute picture. There is something about small creatures that is so endearing.
How come it is "Mr. Porcupine"? Mariyn
small dog must be pretty tough to get through all the bristles and whatnot.
Someone showed me a photo of a pit bull that tangled with a porcupine. I think the porcupine had the last laugh.
I saw that same photo of the pit bull and the porcupine. The pit bull was the big lose!!!Nice pic Ben
ahhhh! pugs are cute. she looks just like mary jane.
Lauren--With all due respect, don't all pugs look like Mary Jane? :-P
You're right Ari. I googled pugs. Apparently a pug can be either silver, apricot-fawn, or black all with a black muzzle and ears.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She is so cute...for a dog. Apparently looks are deceiving, as I see evidence of the vicious murder of a protected species, the Dwarf Pennsyvania Porcupine.
Definately a cute picture. There is something about small creatures that is so endearing.
How come it is "Mr. Porcupine"?
Mariyn
small dog must be pretty tough to get through all the bristles and whatnot.
Someone showed me a photo of a pit bull that tangled with a porcupine. I think the porcupine had the last laugh.
I saw that same photo of the pit bull and the porcupine. The pit bull was the big lose!!!
Nice pic Ben
ahhhh! pugs are cute. she looks just like mary jane.
Lauren--With all due respect, don't all pugs look like Mary Jane? :-P
You're right Ari. I googled pugs. Apparently a pug can be either silver, apricot-fawn, or black all with a black muzzle and ears.
Post a Comment