19?:Da Hood


Here is a picture of part of my neighborhood. This picture is taken from the fire escape, which is a nice play to go outside and relax. Im not sure if there is an escape on the opposite side of the building but I will check tomorrow. In this pic you can see the Walt Whitman bridge over the Deleware River. As well as the buildings on Chestnut St. [line from bottom center of pic to where the flag is, as well as some of the buildings on 6th and 7th streets as well as Market St in addition to a smidgeon of Independence National Park that is behind the building with the flag and the other building to the left.

BTW we had a cool thunderstorm today and yesterday. Then I looked at the weather channel and they said you guys were having rain too.

2 comments:

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Cool pic Ben. It sounds like you are really getting to know Philly. We didn't have any rain here, I don't know about OC or LA tho.

The Sagacious Man said...

No Rain in OC =P