This weekend I'll be catching up on my scrapbooking at a retreat dedicated solely to, well, scrapbooking! Unfortunately, the retreat is held at the Woodfin Suites in Cypress, so I guess I haven't retreated very far, but I am enjoying the hours and hours of scrapbooking with other like minded scrapbooking enthusiasts.
Photo Challenge: Scrapbboking Weekend
This weekend I'll be catching up on my scrapbooking at a retreat dedicated solely to, well, scrapbooking! Unfortunately, the retreat is held at the Woodfin Suites in Cypress, so I guess I haven't retreated very far, but I am enjoying the hours and hours of scrapbooking with other like minded scrapbooking enthusiasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mom--I had a lot of fun, thanks for inviting me.
Me too, Fern. Did you notice that in this picture, my desk is a mess?????
actually know some one from work that goes to those conventions.... sounds like a cult to me....harry potter scrapbooking, hmmmmmmm
Sorry Mom. A mess doesn't mean neat piles at right angles to other neat piles. You'll have to try a little harder if you want to fit in with the messies. Rachel and I can give you a few pointers if you'd like.
Hey Bert let me know when it is next, I'd like to go!
Deanne,
The next one is in March. It's always at the Woodfin Suites in Cypress, not an exciting place to go, but you do get a lot done. There are contests, prizes, snacks an a bbq too!
Post a Comment