These cats are TOO MUCH!!!!


Here is a picture of Reagan seconds before she fell into the bath tub...after I dried her off, I found her BACK ON THE SIDE OF THE TUB!!! She is fearless. When I was drying her off, instead of trying to hide and lick herself dry like a normal cat, she was growling at the towel and attacking it with all 5 pounds of black-cat-from-hell might that she had.

8 comments:

The Sagacious Man said...

hahaha A brave kitty she is

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

Look at the time I posted this and the time David commented. 7 minutes. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! :-P

You know what they say about paybacks...

Marilyn or Rick said...

or some sleep

m

Deanne said...

Is the kitty not all there in the brain department? Did she not read the kitty manual that says she's not supposed to hang around falling in bathtubs?

The Sagacious Man said...

Who has more comments on this blog then all the other people combined? ....... Fern........

Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

David--That would be because I try and comment on every post so that no one feels ignored and that people enjoy participating in the blog. I also actually check back and see what people said and--imagine this!--respond when people ask me a question or direct a statement towards me. I think what I am doing is common courtesy, but apparently, according to he-who-knows-everything-at-the-ripe-ole-age-of-15, I have no life. Anyway, thanks David. The fantastic thing about not being a teenager is that I don't care what other people think about my "coolness" and I don't care about "having a life."

Deanne--She really likes water. She plays in the water bowl (we have one of those water fountain type bowls for them) and she always sits on the side of the tub and swats at the bubbles. She wasn't even that freaked out about falling in the tub, I think if she had known how to swim, she might have stayed in the water.

Roberta said...

Fern and David, enough already!

Deanne said...

weird cat