I was at a lost as to what picture I should post today, so I brought out the vacuum. Vacuuming is a kind of therapy for me. Btw i'm thinking of getting a new vacuum, any recommendations?
berta, who took this picture of you? I think you should get a light weight vacuum. I like my oreck for this reason. I had two, but I gave one to Michael. m
Mar, Rob took the picture of me. I'm going to put the picture in my scrapbook, for my children to remember me by.
I was thinking of getting this vacuum I saw at Target. It is bagless and has a filter that never needs to be changed, but was a lot of $$$. As to the Oreck, I will check that out before I buy. Are the Oreck's attachments stored on the vacuum?
Oh....have you ever had a bagless vac? I didn't like mine. You have to pour all that crap in there out. You have to do it outside or you make a big mess. It makes a big cloud of dust that goes in your face and gets on your clothes when you dump it out, too.
Btw, there is a store in brea that you can test and buy the oreck. Let me know if you want the address. You don't have to order them on the internet or over the phone. They have slightly different products in the store though. I can't remember which I liked better. When and if you go to the store, try some of their spot cleaners, pet removal products, etc. I like and use them. I wish the oreck wasn't so expensive, but I think I will buy it again. I went to the vacuum repair store on walker and lincoln and bought a light weight vac from him. It is light weight, but so noisy. If anyone else is in the house I can't use it.
I guess vacuuming is in our DNA. Our children are probably laughing at us.
I love my bagless. It is so much more convenient and does a better job than any bag vacuum cleaner I've used. I really want a Dyson vacuum, but thats most because it has won design awards. Although it also gets good quality reviews...
12 comments:
berta, who took this picture of you? I think you should get a light weight vacuum. I like my oreck for this reason. I had two, but I gave one to Michael.
m
LOL Mom. You are kicked out of the messy club.
yeah that oreck guy in the infomercials at 3 am is really convincing...
Fern, Can I atleast be an honorary member or something?
Mar,
Rob took the picture of me. I'm going to put the picture in my scrapbook, for my children to remember me by.
I was thinking of getting this vacuum I saw at Target. It is bagless and has a filter that never needs to be changed, but was a lot of $$$. As to the Oreck, I will check that out before I buy. Are the Oreck's attachments stored on the vacuum?
Oreck attachments are not stored in the vacuum. This makes it a lot lighter and more agile. You might want to think about this as you get older.
m
Oh....have you ever had a bagless vac? I didn't like mine. You have to pour all that crap in there out. You have to do it outside or you make a big mess. It makes a big cloud of dust that goes in your face and gets on your clothes when you dump it out, too.
m
Btw, there is a store in brea that you can test and buy the oreck. Let me know if you want the address. You don't have to order them on the internet or over the phone. They have slightly different products in the store though. I can't remember which I liked better. When and if you go to the store, try some of their spot cleaners, pet removal products, etc. I like and use them. I wish the oreck wasn't so expensive, but I think I will buy it again. I went to the vacuum repair store on walker and lincoln and bought a light weight vac from him. It is light weight, but so noisy. If anyone else is in the house I can't use it.
I guess vacuuming is in our DNA. Our children are probably laughing at us.
m
I love my bagless. It is so much more convenient and does a better job than any bag vacuum cleaner I've used. I really want a Dyson vacuum, but thats most because it has won design awards. Although it also gets good quality reviews...
This post and commentary is a little scary. I still like my Kirby.
Berta, there are so many more wonderful things about you that I hope your children remember!
Ariel, that was perfect!
I can't believe a post about vacuums got into double digit comments. Risible! :-P
Post a Comment