As you guys know, I have been updating the site to include things that will make the site easier to use and more fun to visit. Well, I want to let you guys know that you can now click on the header (the green forrest at the top of the page that says "so happy together") and it will return you to the home page.
Also, to the right, in the sidebar, you'll notice six new images. Each graphic represents a recently reviewed book, movie, album or restaurant (or anything else that you review that other people can read/listen to/visit) with a link to the post in which the item was reviewed. The most recent 6 reviews will always be represented in that spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The blog looks great. Question, how musch work is involved in administering the blog?
Dad--The blog pretty much runs by itself. If I were to leave for a month and not touch the site, you all would still be able to post as usual. In the past week or so I've been making some cosmetic changes. Those changes have taken me about 5 hours of work.
Very cool, Fern. I like the new features, especially the sidebar.
I am thinking that maybe I'll always have the most recent 6 reviews in the current location and then move the old reviews to the bottom of the toolbar.
Does anyone have a suggestion about other types of posts they'd like to see saved for posterity in some location on the blog? I'm looking in to the possibility of being able to look up all the posts by a certain person. Would anyone be interested in that?
Post a Comment