Hello All! It seems that this week is a good week for getting jobs in this family. I have just accepted a position with PFPC (www.pfpc.com) as a Control Accounting Assoc. What that means, I am not exactly sure. Something with mutual funds, money and excel spreadsheets. Ill give u more details after a few days on the job. This is my first 'real' job with Health Plans, cubicles, 401ks, salaries and all that so I am really excited, and it seems like this job is right up my alley. BTW we went through this Money Laundering orientation and it was really interesting. We looked at some cases that PNC Bank (PFPC parent company) investigated and they have some pretty creative ideas, but they still got caught so don't try it. This is a sattelite pic of my office, its that big white box
New Job
Hello All! It seems that this week is a good week for getting jobs in this family. I have just accepted a position with PFPC (www.pfpc.com) as a Control Accounting Assoc. What that means, I am not exactly sure. Something with mutual funds, money and excel spreadsheets. Ill give u more details after a few days on the job. This is my first 'real' job with Health Plans, cubicles, 401ks, salaries and all that so I am really excited, and it seems like this job is right up my alley. BTW we went through this Money Laundering orientation and it was really interesting. We looked at some cases that PNC Bank (PFPC parent company) investigated and they have some pretty creative ideas, but they still got caught so don't try it. This is a sattelite pic of my office, its that big white box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Again, CONGRATULATIONS Ben!!!! We are looking forward to hearing more about your new job.
Mom
Way to go, Ben! Congrats on your first "real" job (as you put it--I think they're ALL real).
As for the Money Laundering Deal, yes, you are correct, we should NOT do such a thing. Keep in mind, however, they can only teach you about the ones they caught on to, not the successful ones!!!
Again, mazel tov on the new job!
Richard
Congrats Ben! Will you be riding the metro system to work? That's my goal in life...to ride the subway/metro/train to work. :-P
Congrats Ben!!! I'll buy you a drink to celebrate when I see you!
hey ben, my mom was saying that you told her you thought you could buy a house within a year?
that should be pretty cool too.
congratulations ben.
are you getting a nanny for your furry creature, while youre at work.
put money in the 401K plan.
Hey Ben, way to go!!! You are in a great city and have a great future ahead of you. Only the best....
M
Yay Ben! What a great thing! I hope that you make a decent salary, have a nice cubicle, a good health plan, and enjoy yourself at the same time! Congratulations
Deanne
P.S. Did you get the belated b-day card? I hope I sent it to the right address!
Post a Comment