Congrats! Good luck this year.
congratulations michael....all the best to you....larry
That's my boy...RM
Congratulations Michael, you look great in white!
Rock on Mike! Congrats on the white coat!
I love you Michael.....That smile on your face says it all. I know you will be a great doctor. We hope to see you once in a while....mom
Congrats Michael, you look very professional...! SO when do we get to start collecting free medical advice?! lol
Michael we are so proud of you! You look great!
Dr. Mount--Congrats! What an amazing point in life, enjoy it while it lasts.
Michael--What Mick really means is when can you give him a perscription for medical marijuana?
I have glaucoma and PMS.
Mick you are too much. How did I marry such a wise guy?!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congrats! Good luck this year.
congratulations michael....
all the best to you....
larry
That's my boy...
RM
Congratulations Michael, you look great in white!
Rock on Mike! Congrats on the white coat!
I love you Michael.....That smile on your face says it all. I know you will be a great doctor. We hope to see you once in a while....
mom
Congrats Michael, you look very professional...! SO when do we get to start collecting free medical advice?! lol
Michael we are so proud of you! You look great!
Dr. Mount--Congrats! What an amazing point in life, enjoy it while it lasts.
Michael--What Mick really means is when can you give him a perscription for medical marijuana?
I have glaucoma and PMS.
Mick you are too much. How did I marry such a wise guy?!
Post a Comment