Mick earned a raise and a promotion today after his first job evaluation with Innovation Frontiers, Inc. He is now the "Marketing Manager." His job duties involve overseeing all internet marketing, new product development and managing the product catalogue. I'm really proud of Mick and he definitely deserves the promotion. He often is thinking of ideas and working on projects even during his free time.
Love you!!!
Fern
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
congratulations mick.
let me know if you are looking for suggestions as to where to spend the money.
congrats :)
Way to go, Mick! Great way to add to your 2nd anniversary!
Wow Mick, I didn't realize that you were interested in marketing. Can you send us a link to your catalogue?
Marilyn
Thank you for the kind words everyone!! The link to the online catalogue is:
http://www.physlink.com/estore
Sorry, I couldn't make it link, so you'll need to copy/paste in a new window.
so Mick, does Innovation Frontiers, Inc sell sciences supplies to consumers or to schools? When we were in DC we picked up a package of triops eggs and food. They hatched into 8. The big ones at a few and now we have 5, but we are running out of food. I see that your catalog has a kit, but do they sell the food separately? Yes, I am serious. They are very aggressive creatures and I am afraid if I run out of food they will eat each other.
Marilyn
I just visited your site/catalog... pretty neat stuff. I think Rachel will like some of the items in the catalog. I think I will tell her science teacher about it as well. Do you have any written brochures/catalogs?
Marilyn
Hi Marilyn,
We do sell Triops kits, but I'm sorry to say that we do not sell any of the separate accessories for the little buggers. But I found some basic info on the Triops.com website:
Do not use flake fish food. Use a high quality pellet fish food if you should run out.
And:
To grow large Triops, supplement their diet (2X weekly) with VERY small amounts (pellet size) of freeze dried worms or brine shrimp. This may also be done with raw carrots or fish
I hope this info helps.
Hi again Marilyn,
We don't have any literature designed at this time (wish we did though). Actually one of my new projects at work will be to design a catalogue to display our products. I'm hoping that this will happen within the next several weeks.
I also would like to figure out a way to get our products to kids in schools. Mainly because our products are fun toys and teach kids cool stuff...!
Yay Mick! Congratulations on your promotion. What the heck are Triops?
Triops are some what fascinating. First of all they have been around since the age of the dinosaurs. They were preserved because their eggs can be preserved for millions of years in dry rock or dirt. When water is added to the eggs they begin to hatch. At first you can't even see them. After about 3 days you can see these white floating objects. A week later they are black swimming specks. Two weeks later they look like tadpoles. Four Weeks later they look like small swimming crustaceans. They shed there skin every 5 days or so. They eat upside down. They only live about 30 tp 70 days. So, Rachel has been begging for widelife in our house. Rabbits, rodents, another cat ... anything. So we saw these guys in a shop in PA and we bought them. Google triops and check it out. They are a lot easier then pugs, but not as affectionate or cute. Marilyn
Way to go, Mick. You are quite an asset to your company-they are lucky to have found you!
interesting this triops thing. never heard of it....
what i have heard of before is my sister bringing home strange animals....
what i dont understand is the purpose of these things. why would you want to bring something into the world that is going to die in a month?
Post a Comment