hey guys! this is my...2nd? painting ever, completed April 2002. its nice and varnished which made it rather hard to get a picture 'cause it's so shiny. above the cafe it says "le cafe d'Ariel. hmm...its supposedly somewhere in france or italy... i can't remember. i like this one because of the bright colors and the contrast between the bright cafe front and the dark building. thats all i have to say.
Le Cafe d'Ariel
hey guys! this is my...2nd? painting ever, completed April 2002. its nice and varnished which made it rather hard to get a picture 'cause it's so shiny. above the cafe it says "le cafe d'Ariel. hmm...its supposedly somewhere in france or italy... i can't remember. i like this one because of the bright colors and the contrast between the bright cafe front and the dark building. thats all i have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ariel, I absolutely love this painting! If it is for sale, I am prepared to make a serious offer.
Ariel, are you thinking about it????
Ariel, I don't supposed you'd like to paint another one????
Or, what about loaning it out? Sort of like how museums loan out their art to other museums. I would take really good care of it. I know just where I'd hang it.
Post a Comment