This is one of the questions in the new book I bought--4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone. I will tabulate your answers and correlate them to how you responded on the question of whether or not you like mustard or catsup on your hot dog, and we will see what this says about you! (just kidding)
Myself, I prefer showers. I like the feeling of the water pouring over me. It is very theraputic. Also, I like standing. Just ask Marilyn, sometimes I stand while I am working on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
roberta
is this your way of telling us there are 3,999 questions like this pending?
im thinking this is way to much information for me.
put me down for showers.
larry
I'm a shower person - quicker, more efficient and much easier to wash the hair.
Larry, I promise I wont' ask if you wear boxers or briefs, ok?
Baths.
Showers
showers =P
i take showers everyday, but prefer baths because sitting in hot water is the only time my shoulder doesnt hurt
I'm gonna order that book.
I love getting in a tub of hot water, and reading. I definetly prefer baths, but I take more showers because of the time factor.
Okay, 'Berta. Next Question?
Baths For Marilyn and Rick.
Post a Comment