13: Back Home


Here is the view from my bedroom window about 30 min ago. Luckily that building that they are building isnt going to block my view. I just have to wait for them to be finished with the damn crane. For the next 17 days I am going to try and take more pics around my new home so that you guys can get a feel for where I live. Hopefully this weekend I can go on a little phot extravaganza.

12 comments:

Roberta said...

Looking forward to more pictures from around town and your life in Philly. Don't forget to include Clarissa in your pics. It was great talking to you today. Keep us posted on what's going on with you, ok?

Mom

Richard said...

Hey Ben, I suggest using an RPG to take the crane out. A little extreme, perhaps, but it DOES spoil the view.

Rob said...

This blog is now being monitored by the CIA

Richard said...

Yeah, what Ben said.

Mick said...

Dear Homeland Security,

I don't know these people. I thought this was an online bible study group. Good job at the airports and I fully support your aggressive random searches of elderly white woman.

Warmest regards,

Mick

Deanne said...

Mick you crack me up

Roberta said...

Mick, you are so funny!

Richard said...

Dear Homeland Security:

Don't believe that Mickey dude. He plays in a band for cyrin' out loud. He's the bass player, no less. And he uses a Mac, and you know how THOSE guys are!

Mick said...

LMAO!

Roberta said...

what does LMAO mean?

Mick said...

Laughing My Ass Off

:)

The Sagacious Man said...

Dear Homeland Security:

In reguards to the character named, "Mickey" He is to be monitored at all times for possible RPG (Role Playing Game?) Attacks...

Your friendly neighborhood watchman
-David